The association “Pulmonary Hypertension of Greece – Hellenic Pulmonary Hypertension – HPH” is a nonprofit organization founded in 2013 by the initiative of patients with Pulmonary Hypertension. It is a new association of patients and caregivers with European standards, which was created in order to:
– Strengthen the work of Associations of Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension which act globally.
– Represent sufferers of Greek territory with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension worldwide in all entities associated with the condition.
– Serve patients with all medical resources and ideal conditions both for themselves and for their families.
– Ensure the medical and financial interests of a better life in regard to physical and mental health.
– Encourage research to either the cooperation of patients in this either to the pharmaceutical community to available resources for its implementation.
– To make Greek society more sensitive considering the recognition of the disease for the benefit of the general population.
Our Association is a member of all relevant Associations of Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension in 28 countries of the European Union. It is an integral part of PHA Europe , and PHA, and allied to the global organization of Rare Diseases EURORDIS .